Budgeting, overdrafts and savings
Budgeting with Summary
- What is Summary?
- How does the Summary dial work?
- What does ‘Left to Spend’ mean?
- How do I set my payday?
- How does Summary work out how much money I'll have left over?
- Exporting my transactions
- How do I set custom dates on Summary?
- What is an Overdraft?
- How do overdrafts at Monzo work?
- I want to open an overdraft
- Overdrafts and my credit score
- Overdraft fees
- Unarranged overdrafts
- Changing my overdraft limit
- Switching off my overdraft
- What is a Pot?
- Creating a Pot
- Moving money to and from Pots
- Pots with overdrafts
- Closing a Pot
- What is a round up?
- Do Monzo hold the money in my Savings Pot?
- How does interest work on a Savings Pot?
- When is interest paid on a Savings Pots?
- Is my Savings Pot protected?
- When can I withdraw from my Savings Pot?
- Where can I find the agreement for my Savings Pot?
- Can I get a Savings Pot on my Joint Account?
Help us build the kind of bank you want to use
Download the Monzo app on iOS or Android and join the 1.5 million people who've changed the way they bank.