Budgeting, overdrafts and savings
Budgeting with Summary
- What is Summary?
- How does the Summary dial work?
- What does ‘Left to Spend’ mean?
- How do I set my payday?
- How does Summary work out how much money I'll have left over?
- Exporting my transactions
- How do I set custom dates on Summary?
- What is an Overdraft?
- How do overdrafts at Monzo work?
- I want to open an overdraft
- Overdrafts and my credit score
- Overdraft fees
- Unarranged overdrafts
- Changing my overdraft limit
- Switching off my overdraft
- What is a Pot?
- Creating a Pot
- Moving money to and from Pots
- Pots with overdrafts
- Closing a Pot
- What is a round up?
- Do Monzo hold the money in my Savings Pot?
- How does interest work on a Savings Pot?
- When is interest paid on a Savings Pots?
- Is my Savings Pot protected?
- When can I withdraw from my Savings Pot?
- Where can I find the agreement for my Savings Pot?
- Can I get a Savings Pot on my Joint Account?