Skip to Content
Skip to Content

I want to dispute / report as fraud a transaction paid from a Pot

You can report a payment made with a Virtual Card in a Pot as fraudulent or dispute it, even if you’ve deleted the card or archived the Pot.

Here’s how:

  1. go to the Pot

  2. tap the transaction you’d like to dispute

  3. scroll down and tap Get help

If you've archived the Pot, you'll need to unarchive it first.

Was this article helpful?