Understanding your limits
Your account has different types of limits and your limits are based on you, not the number of accounts you have. Most are daily limits, which we refresh every day at midnight London time (UTC+0).
There are also rolling 30-day limits, based on your activity over the past 30 days. For example:
- If you make a £50 ATM withdrawal, your ATM withdrawals limit will go down by £50
- After 30 days, your ATM withdrawal limit will go up by £50
Check your limits 👀
You can check all your limits in your account:
- Tap the Home icon in the menu bar
- Tap 'Manage' to the right of your transaction feed
- Tap Limits and allowances
- Daily card transactions
- ATM withdrawals (UK and abroad)
- Daily bank transfers
- Cash deposits
Increase your limits 📈
If you need to make a payment that would go over your limits, please get in touch in the app – we might be able to temporarily raise them.
- Tap the Help icon in the menu bar
- Search ‘understanding your limits’
- Tap get in touch near the end of the article
Was this article helpful?